Sobeys currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sobeys Careers – Buyer for Full Time at their offices in Mississauga, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sobeys Careers – Buyer||Company Name:||Sobeys||Job Location:||Mississauga, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sobeys||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
Sobeys is full of exciting opportunities, and we are always looking for bright new talent to join our team!
- Perform replenishment process, to include purchase order execution for regular turns, promotional, and investment buying
- Ensure that the replenishment function meets budgeted financial targets and contributes to the respective region and banner strategies
- Accountable for service levels and turns
- Support the development and execution of best-practice inventory management processes that will meet or exceed benchmarks for customer order fill, freshness, shrink and inventory turns
- Manage service level and inventory performance for respective categories
- Deliver against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure success based on service level, inventory turns and shrink (fresh)
- Accountable for service level and inventory turns
- Ensure that system maintenance (AWR,WDFR) is performed based on ABC classification
- Monitor and take appropriate action on vendor performance with respect to order fill and on time delivery
- Identify and communicate opportunities with vendors, Category Management, Merchandising, Replenishment, and Logistics on areas for improvement
- Extensive knowledge of Excel (intermediate)
- Knowledge of principles of demand forecasting and inventory planning
- Engage and maintain interest in personal growth and/or career development
Qualification & Experience:
- An Undergraduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience or a DEC and a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Fresh or Grocery experience (as applicable)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A