Sobeys currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sobeys Jobs – Pharmacy Manager for Full Time at their offices in Calgary, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sobeys Jobs – Pharmacy Manager||Company Name:||Sobeys||Job Location:||Calgary, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sobeys||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Pharmacy Manager will support the strategic direction and vision of the Safeway Pharmacy store. Responsibilities include coaching and developing the pharmacy team to provide superior customer service and shopping experiences. As the Pharmacy Manager you will participate in professional programs and collaborate with colleagues within the Pharmacy to provide excellence in health & wellness services to all patients. Actively contribute to a positive and productive working environment.
- Provide patient counselling for new therapy and determine patients understanding as to why they are taking the medication
- Oversee pharmacy talent management including succession planning, orientation and training, performance management and compensation
- Manage pharmacy expenses, review and provide feedback to Regional Pharmacy Manager on expenses, sales and profitability
- Responsible to adequately staff the pharmacy at all times through effective and flexible scheduling
- Tailor counselling to the needs and concerns of the patient i.e. literacy, hearing loss, privacy, etc.
- Work in collaboration with the Store Manager to identify and capitalize on opportunities within store/market
- Provide superior customer service to every customer
- Identification of actual and potential drug related problems
- Demonstrate warmth, empathy, and compassion towards the customer
- Create a coaching and development culture for all pharmacy employees which embraces a passion for health and wellness
- Focus is on clinical services (i.e. disease state management, medication reviews, health risk assessments)
- Role model, coach, and reinforce customer service expectations on a daily basis for all staff
- Responsible to ensure efficient operation of the business to achieve all financial targets and deliver on budgeted Key Performance Indicators
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be a Licensed Pharmacist in the province of responsibility
- Above average communication skills (oral and written)
- Injection Certification
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- Ensure the communication of operational requirements/changes and store vision to all employees
- Responsible for ensuring that OH&S, and other regulatory requirements and procedures, are implemented and maintained
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous management experience in a retail and/or retail pharmacy setting preferred
- Create a shopping experience that engages your customers in a way that enhances loyalty, sales, and profit
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A