Staples currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Staples Part Time Jobs – Customer Service Representative for Part Time at their offices in North Bay, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Staples Part Time Jobs – Customer Service Representative||Company Name:||Staples||Job Location:||North Bay, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Staples||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Highly focused on sales generation of merchandise/services within the Service Centre and Copy Centre while demonstrating a high degree of customer awareness and ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction with an accurate, expedient return/exchange/purchase process. Responsible for knowing and understanding the operations of the Copy Centre. Demonstrates a high degree of customer awareness while accurately and expediently processing customers at the checkout. Responsible for processing all general purchases with a focus on generating add-on sales.
- Ensures accuracy of customer orders by spot checking throughout processing.
- Follows all correct cash register operations, as well as maintaining SKU integrity when entering services into the register.
- Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures relevant to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Follows proper customer order procedures including special and pre-paid orders, ensuring order forms are completed and priced correctly.
- Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
- Maintains general cleanliness of all workstations, lunchroom and washrooms as assigned, according to company standards.
- Stocks and maintains front-end racks/shelves and merchandise areas as assigned.
- Maintains loss prevention and privacy standards by completing appropriate paperwork when presented with refunds or exchanges for data products.
- Associate is expected to maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
- Ensures exceptional customer satisfaction with accuracy and professionalism while processing purchases and customer orders.
- Monitors stock levels of front end paper, supplies, register rolls, shopping bags, etc.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently while working in both the Service Desk and Copy Centre areas to effectively serve our customers.
- Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
- Capacity to communicate with customers effectively using a variety of mediums.
- Ability to engage customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
- Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Three months to one year of previously related experience is preferred.
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Part time
Job Location: North Bay, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A