Staples currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Staples Part Time Jobs – Customer Service Representative for Part Time at their offices in Airdrie, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Staples Part Time Jobs – Customer Service Representative||Company Name:||Staples||Job Location:||Airdrie, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Staples||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As the Customer Service Representative, you’re responsible for the customer experience in the front end of the store. You demonstrate your passion by exhibiting a high degree of customer awareness while accurately and expediently processing customers at the checkout. You connect, share your knowledge and enthusiasm, and partner in a consultative manner with our customers and other associates to offer solutions that help them achieve their working & learning goals.
- Be a dynamic inspiring partner to customers by providing an exceptional experience while processing all types of purchases, resolving customer opportunities, and completing returns and exchanges. You’ll handle a wide range of purchases including buy-online-pickup-in-store (BOPIS), services pickups and special orders.
- You will operate cash registers, follow all loss prevention measures and ensure the cleanliness and store standards of your assigned departments.
- Take the opportunity to suggest value add sales and services to customers. Connect, Share, and Partner by offering relevant programs/promotions to add value.
- Stock and maintain front-end racks/shelves and merchandise areas.
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, fellow associates, and our customers as a key priority.
- Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Proven track record of achieving customer service excellence.
- Ability to communicate with and engage customers effectively using a variety of mediums
Qualification & Experience:
- Three months to one year of related experience is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Airdrie, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A