Staples currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Staples Part Time Jobs – Technology Sales Area Representative for Part Time at their offices in North Bay, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Staples Part Time Jobs – Technology Sales Area Representative||Company Name:||Staples||Job Location:||North Bay, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Staples||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As the Technology Sales Area Representative, you’re a champion of the customer experience on the retail floor. Passionate about technology, you continuously grow your knowledge by demonstrating curiosity by asking questions and committing to ongoing self-development. You help our customers achieve their working & learning goals by sharing your knowledge, experiences, and enthusiasm on the latest tech products, services, and trends. Each day will be fast-paced, challenging, rewarding and meaningful.
- Connect, share and partner with customers to identify and convert sales opportunities; help customers by meeting and exceeding their needs.
- Operational excellence and customer experience are important aspects of your role. You will operate cash registers, follow all loss prevention measures and ensure the cleanliness and store standards of your assigned departments.
- Identify and communicate suggestions for improvements.
- Stay updated through the various internal communication channels (mobile app, intranet, bulletin boards, etc).
- Provide coverage and assistance in all areas of the store as needed.
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, fellow associates, and our customers as a key priority.
- Support asset protection procedures and privacy standards by securing company assets and physical inventory.
- Maintain company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, planograms, promotional planners, advertising set-ups and displays.
- Customer focus and service orientation
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required
- Technology savvy
- Bias for action with effective planning and prioritization
Qualification & Experience:
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred
- 3 months to 1 year of related experience
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: North Bay, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A