Website Vancouver Coastal Health
Vancouver Coastal Health currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Vancouver Coastal Health Jobs – Respiratory Equipment Assistant for Full Time at their offices in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Vancouver Coastal Health Jobs – Respiratory Equipment Assistant||Company Name:||Vancouver Coastal Health||Job Location:||Vancouver, BC, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Vancouver Coastal Health||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Come work as a Respiratory Equipment Assistant with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Respiratory Equipment Assistant to join the team at Vancouver General Hospital. Apply today to join our team!
- As a Respiratory Equipment Assistant at Vancouver Coastal Health you will perform duties related to the maintenance of respiratory equipment and supplies such as disassembling, cleaning, and reassembling equipment, identifying and replacing faulty parts and maintaining respiratory equipment supplies inventory for both equipment and replacement parts.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize work.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 plus one year’s recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Company: Vancouver Coastal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A