Website City of Winnipeg
City of Winnipeg currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Winnipeg Government Jobs – Human Resource Development Consultant for Full Time at their offices in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Winnipeg Government Jobs – Human Resource Development Consultant||Company Name:||City of Winnipeg||Job Location:||Winnipeg, MB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||City of Winnipeg||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Under the direction of the Manager of Organizational Development, the Human Resource Development Consultant:
- Promotes organizational development by designing, implementing, implementing and maintaining City-wide programs / projects and systems to support employee development.
- Manages all aspects of a portfolio of corporate-wide training / development courses / opportunities / corporate-wide initiatives
- Consults with and coaches all stakeholders including SMT, Council, leaders and employees.
- Promote organizational development by designing, implementing and maintaining City-wide projects / programs and systems to support employee development.
- Work with all stakeholders including SMT, Council, the HR community, leaders and employees.
- Manage all aspects of a portfolio of corporate-wide training / development courses / opportunities.
- Create, lead, deliver and evaluate City of Winnipeg corporate training / development opportunities.
- Liaise with internal (City-wide departments, guest trainers, all levels of administration) and external business partners (external consultant / trainers, universities, community colleges, crown corporations, other levels of government and municipalities) to identify partnerships, best practices, and human resource development opportunities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to adapt to unforeseen changes in schedule and interruptions, ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines within tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people including leaders, front line employees, human resource representatives, and external providers.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate working relationships, interact effectively as part of a team with staff, managers, and the public with tact and diplomacy.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Software in particular Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Written communications skills, with the ability to present ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work with confidential information and conduct business in a confidential manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in a related discipline (Human Services, Education, Business Administration, Applied Behavioral Science)
- Certificate in Adult & Continuing Education (CACE) upon entry preferred, or must be obtained within 3 years of appointment.
- Experience managing and providing leadership to staff including applying innovative learning approaches.
- Experience successfully applying the principles of adult education and group dynamics.
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering / presenting on and evaluating adult learning opportunities.
Company: City of Winnipeg
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A