Website Canadian Security Intelligence Service
Canadian Security Intelligence Service currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Working for CSIS – Administrative Assistant for Internship at their offices in Winnipeg, MB, Canada . Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Working for CSIS – Administrative Assistant||Company Name:||Canadian Security Intelligence Service||Job Location:||Winnipeg, MB, Canada||Job Type:||Internship||Job Category:||CSIS||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
CSIS offers opportunities for students to gain valuable experience in business and administration, with the possibility to return for multiple placements in different areas. Students will be given the opportunity to cultivate their skills and knowledge by being paired with experienced employees who will provide feedback during the work term. They will have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge and experience before choosing a career specialization.
The system will allow you to select only one location of work. If you are interested to be considered for various locations of work as mentioned above, please highlight, in your cover letter, the additional locations you would like to apply to.
- Act as a resource person by providing advice and policy interpretation to managers, employees and external candidates,
- Compose and draft written replies on behalf of the DG and review for quality and accuracy outgoing correspondence prepared by others for the DG.
- Control/organize the DG’s appointments by scheduling/ rescheduling meetings according to priorities, compiling any background information required or that would be beneficial,
- Assist the unit Head/DG by examining, analyzing, coordinating, prioritizing and organizing the administrative support work for the Branch,
- Prepare and process various administration requests such as training, human resources, official languages, accommodation, office equipment, information and technology, security and strategic planning,
- Liaise with managers/employees on expenditures by ensuring that they comply with policies and regulations and that funds are available,
- Maintain the Branch’s budget by analyzing, reviewing and recommending expenditure requirements, compiling, entering and reconciling financial data into budget system, certifying expenditures and by providing periodic budget reports,
- Provide the DG with relevant and useful data (ex: budget, performance evaluation, training, human resources, etc.) by developing and maintaining various systems,
- Bilingual Imperative (BBC/BBC)
- Bilingual Imperative (CBC/CBC)
- Labour or Industrial Relations
- Business or Public Administration
- English Essential (EE/AE)
- Bilingual Imperative (BBB/BBB)
Company: Canadian Security Intelligence Service
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A