Website Canadian Security Intelligence Service
Canadian Security Intelligence Service currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Working for CSIS – Human Resources for Internship at their offices in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Working for CSIS – Human Resources||Company Name:||Canadian Security Intelligence Service||Job Location:||Winnipeg, MB, Canada||Job Type:||Internship||Job Category:||CSIS||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
CSIS offers opportunities for students to gain valuable experience in business and administration, with the possibility to return for multiple placements in different areas. Students will be given the opportunity to cultivate their skills and knowledge by being paired with experienced employees who will provide feedback during the work term. They will have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge and experience before choosing a career specialization
HR offers a wide variety of specialisations. You can apply to one or multiple areas of interest within the branch for student job opportunities. In order to assess your application, please highlight, in your cover letter, areas of interest in order of preference.
- Assist organization-wide human resource programs, projects or initiatives.
- Assist in implementing strategies and programs designed to advance equity, diversity and inclusion (e.g., accessibility, reconciliation, anti-racism, etc.).
- Prepare assessment material, letters of offer, staffing reports;
- Respond to client inquiries in line with classification principles and best practices.
- Assist in various projects and collaboration with partners or stakeholders
- Monitor recruitment process, contact applicants and coordinate various steps of the recruitment process;
- Assist in the development of training materials and learning tools for clients and system users.
- Extract relevant data and provide to clients in support of evidence-based decision-making.
- Assist in the development of departmental policies, programs or processes.
- Assist in analyzing data and trends to inform changes to program policies and communications
- Liaise with employees in the coaching programs, both internal and external
- Assist in the coordination of national programs such as Mentoring and Managers’ Network
- Assist developing tools and/or approaches for broader roll-out and adoption throughout an organization.
- Assist in the preparation of training materials for meetings and information sessions
- Assist in the development of program policies, tools and processes
- Organize, prioritize and process administrative requests such as data entry and monthly reporting.
- Bilingual Imperative (BBB/BBB)
- Organizational Development
- Labour or Industrial Relations
- English Essential (EE/AE)
- Business or Public Administration
- Bilingual Imperative (BBC/BBC)
- Bilingual Imperative (CBC/CBC)
- Human Resources
Company: Canadian Security Intelligence Service
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A