Website Government of Yukon
Government of Yukon currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Yg Employment – Emergency Response Communications Officer for Part Time at their offices in Whitehorse, YT, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Yg Employment – Emergency Response Communications Officer||Company Name:||Government of Yukon||Job Location:||Whitehorse, YT, Canada||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Government of Yukon||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Community Services is working to build vibrant, healthy and sustainable Yukon communities. The department does this through the provision of a diverse range of services to Yukon communities. We are committed to our core values. At Community Services we believe Respect is the foundation of our organization, Collaboration is achieved through inclusive approaches and sharing of diverse perspectives, Service Excellence is the standard for all our interactions, and Integrity is achieved through honest, committed and accountable public service.
Through following established policies and standard operating procedures, the incumbent will receive emergency calls and efficiently assess, process, prioritize, coordinate and deploy resources to deal with emergency medical situations throughout Yukon and allocate resources based upon call priority within an appropriate timeframe.
- Conflict management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy;
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in an emergency ambulance setting would be considered an asset.
- Experience working in a fast paced, 24/7 operation.
- Experience working with allied agencies (i.e. Police, Fire, Health Care Professionals)
- Experience working as a team within a stressful environment.
Company: Government of Yukon
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Whitehorse, YT, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A