Website Government of Yukon
Government of Yukon currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Yukon Government Employment – Critical Care Paramedic for Full Time at their offices in Whitehorse, YT, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Yukon Government Employment – Critical Care Paramedic||Company Name:||Government of Yukon||Job Location:||Whitehorse, YT, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Government of Yukon||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The incumbent will employ professional Critical Care Life Support skills to provide pre-hospital and inter-facility treatment and transportation to the general population. Evaluates the patient’s clinical condition and performs detailed assessments in order to establish a treatment plan in support of optimal patient care. Works in environments where there is no medical support and where transport times routinely exceed four hours.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Tact and diplomacy; and
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working as a CCP/ACP in an ALS setting as the lead practitioner;
- Current CCP/ACP license or certification with a paramedic governing body in Canada without conditions or restrictions;
- Experience delivering pre-hospital emergency care at the Advanced Life Support (ALS) level;
- Experience liaising with outside agencies to deliver emergency care;
Company: Government of Yukon
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Whitehorse, YT, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A