Website Government of Yukon
Government of Yukon currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Yukon Government Jobs – Nursing Home Attendant for Full Time at their offices in Whitehorse, YT, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Yukon Government Jobs – Nursing Home Attendant||Company Name:||Government of Yukon||Job Location:||Whitehorse, YT, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Government of Yukon||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Nursing Home Attendant in Continuing Care, you’ll be part of a collaborative and supportive team environment. You’ll report to the Nurse Supervisor and assist the nursing team in providing direct care to residents (children, adults, seniors) to help meet their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. You will also participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of nursing care plans.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong commitment to providing a safe, respectful and home-like environment for our residents.
- Ability to provide ongoing assistance to long term care residents (children, adults and seniors) in the activities of daily living.
- Ability to work constructively within a transdisciplinary team and equally able to work independently.
- Ability to contribute to a Respectful Workplace.
Qualification & Experience:
- Health Care Aide(HCA), Personal Support Worker (PSW), Continuing Care Assistant (CCA), or Personal Care Aide (PCA) certificate recognized from a Canadian Educational Institute.
- Recently applied knowledge of Health Care Aide theory, practices & techniques.
- Recent experience charting and documenting progress notes.
Company: Government of Yukon
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Whitehorse, YT, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A